- caching system (save complex queries in transients and automatically flush them on dependent data instances have been changed) - optimize scripts and styles and load them optionally on selected pages (Swiper, ECharts, Datatables, FlatPicker Calendar) - image optimization (logos and player photos) - can be used 3d party plugins - LIVE performance improvements
- load some content later by ajax (in hidden tabs, in hidden slides, in the list of games)
- image optimization plugin (in progress) - reduce small logos to 50*50 with tinypng API
- optimize DB structure (PRO version - player stats) to reduce the size and improve performance: maybe create statistic columns dynamically on save config
--- Original post ---
This script is amazing but too heavy. It could be lighter. Some tips for speed are:
1. All of anwp scripts and css loads in every page even not used. I use asset clean up and unload scripts that are not used in every pages. You can unload js/css by page/post or by post type ex. From all matches/clubs/etc pages.
I find what some js do. Echarts is for charts of course, easytimer is for livescore, datatables for player stats. But I don't know what propper/polyfilled/modal/airbnb does.
2. The script loads the original club image which is 150x150px (api import) and about 30kb. Is it possible to select to use the thumb of that image because now each of my pages has 1-1.5 mb just for club images
Customer support service by UserEcho