As in title. When I create the match with teams containing polish diactrics (tested ó and ś so far), then I can only edit the page, but when I want to open match details in frontend, then I have Error 404. When I changed name of the team removing diactrics and then recreated the match then I can access it without any issues.
For now I found this bug only for match details. I used diactrics for comptetiton name, players name, etc. and it was fine for now.
Btw. big thanks for that plugin, seems it's very comprehensive and complex. Very useful for amator league, I'll donate sth for you when I'll release final website
Customer support service by UserEcho